Sunday, October 26, 2008

My Birthday


My birthday was last Sunday. I have the best husband in the whole world who made my day great! He took me to dinner and a movie for my birthday on Saturday night and it was a fun date! On my birthday he woke me up with breakfast in bed! He's so sweet! He made me waffles! One of my favorites! (Plus we got this awesome waffle maker for a wedding gift, we love it!) After church we went to my parents house for dinner. My mom made my favorite dinner of hers, chicken and potatoes with homemade rolls! Thanks Mom! And we had cheesecake for birthday cake, of course! We opened presents for me and my Aunt Colleen, who's birthday is a few days before mine. After opening presents and eating cheesecake, we went home! I thought I was all done with presents, but my cousin Alyssa came over to bring me another one! While I was chatting with my cousin, Bart brought me another present!! He added a 'Happy Birthday' to my charm bracelet! Side note- Bart gave me the cutest charm bracelet for my wedding present. It's a first year bracelet. It had charms on it already and over the next year he already has charms picked out that he'll give me- cutest idea, and it was all his! And then to top it all off, Monday at work I got a delivery! Flowers from Bart! He's so sweet! I love him!

No comments: