Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween


Last night Jason and Nikki threw a fun Halloween party! Bentley was a skunk! I didn't get to see him in his costume, he was stripped down to nothing by the time I got there! :) Jason and Nikki were The Flinstones! Cutest idea! They both looked great too! And Destri was a bumble bee! She looked way cute!

Jeana, Aubrey, and Carly were the 3 Amigos! They won best overall costumes! So funny!













Here's Kaitlyn and Kenzi visiting Jeana at work in their Halloween costumes! So cute!




Happy Halloween! I went to work for a little bit today! (I left sick to my stomach!) Everyone's outfits were great I was sad to leave! Viv was a Hooters waitress, it was hillarious! Travis was a pizza delivery man, Cameron was a cowboy, and Ryan was Wayne from Wayne's world! They were awesome!









Jeana's branch all dressed up as pumpkins! They look so cute!

2 comments:

Jason and Tawni said...

OMG I am dying over the 3 Amigos! Those are the greatest costumes I have ever seen, very fitting for those girls. You look great and I love the pictures at the branches. It almost made me miss work. Almost. How did Viv get away with that costume?

Ringleader said...

So much fun!

Eyebrows go up whenever a newlywed bride admits to being "sick to [her] stomach" ... :+)