Sunday, March 1, 2009

Rascal Flatts


























We went to the best concert ever on Thursday night, RASCAL FLATTS. Jeana, Aubrey, Bart and I had awesome floor seats! There was a couple times during the concert we got to run to the backstage. One time Aubs and I ran up there and he sat and sang to us for a few minutes. We were inches away it was so cool! Wish you all could have been there to watch them. They are for sure my favorite band and I hope I can go to all of their concerts.

Bart and I went last year on a date which was the best date we had before we got married!

This was us last year And then this year!









































SEE how close we got? That's my arm! :)















2 comments:

Kari said...

Ok, so how come you didn't tell us you were going, cause, we wanted to go with you guys!?!?!?! Next year, RIGHT!!!

Sheesh!

Jon and Jessica said...

I'm not even gonna tell you how jealous I am right now...

But I am way excited to have found your blog!
Hope all is well. I don't know when I'll see you next, but i'm excited for you to meet baby Nate!