Saturday, November 22, 2008

CARRIE UNDERWOOD

Wednesday night, Jeana, Aubrey, Carly, Ashlee, her friend and I went to the Carrie Underwood Concert at the E Center. We invited Bart to go with us, but he kind of has a thing for Carrie and thought he'd better not go! So him and his brother Tyler went to the Jazz game instead. Let me just say the concert was AWESOME! I love her though, probably one of her biggest fans!




She had the cutest outfits on and was very interactive with the crowd. I think Aubrey was deaf by the end of the concert from it being so loud and I did kind of belt all the songs in her ear! :)




We had so much fun, we didn't want it to end! But I am sure after singing as well as she did your voice had to be killing you by the end of the night!



2 comments:

Jason and Tawni said...

Can I just say that I am soooooooooooo jealous! I love Carrie Underwood, and I agree, she dresses so dang cute and I love everything about her. It looks like you guys had fun and I'm so happy that you were able to go!

Bonnie said...

Check this out:

http://paperstudio.com/catalog2.php?category=%20Pendant%20Trays

for jewelry blanks!

Bonnie